Slique® Shake is a complete meal replacement that provides quick, satisfying, and delicious nutrition. Formulated with Slique Essence essential oil blend, this shake may support healthy weight management when combined with regular exercise and a sensible diet.* In a convenient single-serving size packet, it’s easy to slip into a purse or pocket for healthy eating on the go
What’s in it?
Key Ingredients: Pea protein, quinoa, wolfberry, pumpkin seed protein, and alfalfa grass juice for vegan-friendly protein. Naturally derived B vitamins, including natural folate. See full ingredient list here in the PDF Product Guide.
This vegan formula contains NO artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or GMO ingredients. Slique Shake is sweetened with stevia, organic coconut palm sugar, wolfberries, and strawberries and uses pea protein, quinoa, wolfberry, pumpkin seed protein, and alfalfa grass juice—making it an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber. Slique Shake also includes a fruit and vegetable blend that provides essential vitamins and minerals that many meal replacement options don’t offer.
- Q. Is Slique Shake gluten free?
- A. Yes.
- Q. Does Slique Shake have any soy-, dairy- or nut-derived ingredients?
- A. No.
- Q. Is this considered a raw product?
- A. Yes, Slique Shake is considered a raw product since it is processed under 118 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Q. Does Slique Shake have a specific flavor?
- A. Slique Shake flavor is called Berry Breeze. “Berry” because it’s comprised of strawberry, wolfberry, and raspberry powders. And “Breeze” because it is a lightly flavored shake. This light flavor can be blended with your favorite fruits, vegetables, and essential oils.
- Q. Can you use it as a meal replacement more than once a day?
- A. Yes. Slique Shake can be used more than once a day, as desired.
I got this product and have had about 4 shakes so far. I prefer the taste of Balance Complete over this but prefer the ingredients in this one. It is a bit chalky but honestly I am not drinking these shakes because they taste lovely. I put a straw in it and suck it down. I am using mine with water, ice, some Ningxia Red and that’s it. It does seem to keep me fuller than Balance does. I think I will use both moving forward.