Tell me more!
Whether you’re running between meetings or afterschool activities, this refreshing drink is perfect for anyone who needs a little boost while on the go. Coming in at just 35 calories per can, NingXia Zyng brings together Black Pepper and Lime essential oils, wolfberry puree, and white tea extract for a berry-infused citrus drink with a little kick.
What’s in it?
Key Ingredients: White tea leaf extract, Ningxia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) puree, Blackberry juice concentrate, Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil, Lime (Citrus latifolia) peel oil, Blackberry juice concentrate, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract. See full ingredient list here in the PDF Product Guide.
- Q. From where is the white tea leaf extract sourced?
- A. The white tea leaf extract is sourced from China.
- Q. Is NingXia Zyng considered an all-natural product?
- A. Although it contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives, NingXia Zyng cannot be called “all-natural” since vitamins and other ingredients are added to enhance this drink.
- Q. Why is citric acid added to NingXia Zyng?
- A. Citric acid is used to adjust the pH level in NingXia Zyng.
- Q. Why was Black Pepper chosen for NingXia Zyng?
- A. Black Pepper was chosen to balance the wolfberry puree’s sweetness, provide touch of spice, for its natural preservative properties, and to create a rich flavor profile.
- Q. How much caffeine is in a serving and what ingredient results in the caffeine content?
- A. There are 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving. The caffeine comes from the white tea leaf extract.