Tell me more!
With the power and fresh scent of Young Living’s Thieves®, Lemongrass, and Orange essential oils, our ultra-concentrated Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder uses plant-based, naturally derived ingredients to take on even your dirtiest dishes without compromise. Three of Young Living’s 100 percent pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils—Thieves, Lemongrass, and Orange—work with other botanical ingredients to leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder is a proprietary blend of biodegradable cleaning agents and enzymes that removes even the toughest grease and baked-on food. Dishes come out spotless and free of any chemical taste or food particles.
What’s in it?
Key Ingredients: Thieves essential oil blend, Orange essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Protease enzyme, Amylase enzyme. See full ingredient list here in the PDF Product Guide.
- Q. How much dishwasher powder should I use per load of dishes?
- A. For a normal dish load, use 1 tablespoon. For a heavy load or with hard water, use 2 tablespoons.
- Q. Will Thieves Dishwasher Powder leave a cloud or film on my dishes?
- A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder should not leave any film, residue, or cloudiness on your dishes. Sodium citrate helps prevent cloudiness and spots.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder have a rinse aid ingredient or should I add a separate rinse aid to my washer?
- A. A rinse aid is not needed with this product because sodium silicate helps eliminate spots on glass.
- Q. Does Thieves Dishwasher Powder smell like Thieves essential oil blend?
- A. Thieves Dishwasher Powder has a fresh citrus scent due to the addition of Orange and Lemongrass essential oils.