Made with the powerful absorption properties of activated charcoal, Young Living’s Charcoal Bar Soap pulls out dirt and impurities without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Its naturally derived formula includes powerful skin-cleaning agents, moisturizing ingredients, and the bright, fresh scent of our Orange Blossom essential oil blend. Use it for your body to cleanse and deodorize, or add it to your skin care routine. The unique benefits of charcoal soap make it an especially suitable face soap for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin to help maintain a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
Formulated with skin-purifying activated charcoal and pure essential oils
Leaves skin clean, soft, and smooth
Made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or preservatives
Vegan and cruelty-free
Cleanses excess oil from the skin to unclog pores
Charcoal powder, Aloe vera leaf extract, Orange Blossom Extract, Orange Blossom essential oil blend
- Q. Is Charcoal Bar Soap appropriate as a facial bar soap?
- A. Yes, this naturally derived cleansing soap is ideal for the face or body.
- Q. Are any of the ingredients derived from gluten?
- A. While there are no gluten-containing ingredients in Charcoal Bar Soap, it is not tested or certified as gluten free.
- Q. Is there a UV warning associated with the use of this product due to the inclusion of citrus oils in the formula? A. No; this is a rinse-off formula, and the citrus oils are formulated below the photosensitivity level. Q. Is Charcoal Bar Soap appropriate for those with sensitive skin?
- A. Yes, this product is suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
Work soap into a lather with water. Apply generously to face and body; rinse thoroughly. Store in a cool, dry place.